The best part about being a teacher is belonging to a community of educators who truly look out for each other. At the end of the day, our end goal is to ensure that every student receives the best education they possibly can so that they can accomplish their professional goals.
To go accomplish that goal, it is so important that we take advantage of all the resources we have at our fingertips! Throughout our careers, we will experience tough situations or face challenges we have never encountered before. Chances are a teacher somewhere has already confronted that obstacle and can provide you with some much needed advice.
This is the primary reason I have gathered this list of valuable resources! So if you are unsure about how to confront issues in your classroom, check out the list below.
K-8 Teacher Resources
- How To Incorporate STEM Into Your Classroom
- How To Integrate Technology
- 7 Smart Ways To Use Technology In Classrooms
- Refuse To Be A Boring Teacher
- Bullying Resources
High School Teacher Resources
- Resources For Teaching Financial Literacy
- Lesson Plans
- Getting Students Excited About Stem
- Stop Bullying
- Get Smart About Drugs
College Prep Resources
- Jump Start SAT Practice
- How To Write A Recommendation Letter For College
- Getting Students Excited About College
- ACT Online Prep For Schools
- Teaching The College Essay